Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CHA Summer, 2009




It has been ages and I've been as busy as a bee. And, just when I think I can exhale and breath just a little, school begins again, too soon. In the interim I finally had an opportunity to attend CHA, Summer 2009. I'll begin by saying it was a vast arena filled to the brim. I'm told the Summer Show is much smaller than the Winter Show which has been traditionally held in Anaheim, CA. There's rumor that Winter, 2010 will be in Vegas. If I attend or not remains to be seen.

In the meantime, I've been busy at me table creating cards to send to others as Thank You's for their warm hospitality. I have another venue that's interested in cards so....my busy little hands are going to be even busier than ever.

Did I mention that I'm now a Certified Instructor for EK Success?

0 comments:

Post a Comment