Monday, August 23, 2010

Bookclub Week-end

This was a very busy week-end. I'm still in the process of reacquainting myself with my craft room after a few months of in-activity. Before the week is out, everything should be re-organized and back in it's spot. In the meantime, I did finish a Get Well card for one of our book club members. I love this collection from Webster's Pages (Garden Gala). I created a pocket for the inside of the card to be able to include a gift card. Next on my to-do list is a card for the next issue of Michigan Scrapbooker Magazine and an article for our Organization section. If there's ever anything you'd like to see in our Mag., please feel free to drop me a line and let's make it happen. Take a peek at my latest creation and let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

This is a GORGEOUS card! Love the stitching paired with the WP's trim. Beautiful!

Post a Comment